Powered by Vision-Controlled Jetting (VCJ)
Inkbit Vista, powered by VCJ, is an additive manufacturing platform designed for mass production of end-use polymer parts. Vista’s novel technology enables:
- Print dimensionally accurate and precise parts at high volume
- High-performance polymers with robust thermal and mechanical properties
- Multi-material capability
- Low-cost, low-labor, easy to remove wax support material
This combination of high throughput, low labor post-processing, and production grade materials makes Inkbit Vista an excellent choice for true volume production of additively manufactured parts.
Innovative chemistry for demanding applications. Contactless printing enables the use of new production-grade materials, and simultaneous printing of multiple materials in one part.
- Durability and impact resistance
- Thermal resistance and chemical compatibility
- Low durometer and biocompatibility
With a combination of high throughput, low labor support material, and production grade resin materials, the Inkbit Vista system is an excellent choice for your production manufacturing needs.
Our current application fits are:
- Industrial Automation Components
- Manifolds and Fluid Handling
- Wearables and External Medical Devices
- On-Demand Production
Closed-loop feedback control ensures that parts are consistently accurate to the original CAD design.