Powered by Vision-Controlled Jetting (VCJ)
Inkbit Vista™, powered by VCJ, is an additive manufacturing platform designed for mass production of end-use polymer parts. Inkbit Vista™‘s novel technology enables:
- Print dimensionally accurate and precise parts at high volume
- High-performance polymers with robust thermal and mechanical properties
- Low-cost, low-labor, easy to remove wax support material
- Multi-material capability
This combination of high throughput, low labor post-processing, and production grade materials makes Inkbit Vista™ an excellent choice for true volume production of additively manufactured parts.
Innovative chemistry for demanding applications. Contactless printing enables the use of new production-grade materials, and simultaneous printing of multiple materials in one part.
- Durability and impact resistance
- Thermal resistance and chemical compatibility
- Low durometer and biocompatibility
With a combination of high throughput, low labor support material, and production grade resin materials, the Inkbit Vista™ system is an excellent choice for your production manufacturing needs.
Our current application fits are:
- Industrial Automation Components
- Manifolds and Fluid Handling
- Wearables and External Medical Devices
- On-Demand Production
Closed-loop feedback control ensures that parts are consistently accurate to the original CAD design.